in Alexandria, Virginia
Professional Roofing Installations
Golden Tree Roofing is the perfect choice if you seek a roofing installation company that delivers quality workmanship at a competitive price. Having been in business for years, we have a team of experienced professionals completing the work to the highest standards. You can choose from a wide selection of roofing options to suit the needs of your home or business.
Leading Roofers in Alexandria and nearby areas
Golden Tree Roofing has everything you need for roof installations for your home or business! As the leading provider of exceptional roof installations across Alexandria, Virginia, and the surrounding region, we have served for years.
Our prices will not break the bank. Each project is completed with the highest level of quality and with excellent customer service.
Our Roofing Installation Catalog
As a full-service roofing contractor, we are committed to offering quality roofing installation services to our clients. Our work is always performed using only the highest-quality materials, and we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We offer free consultations to assist our clients in making the best decision. Our roofing installation services include:
- Metal roofing
- PVC roofing
- Composite roofing
- GAF asphalt shingles
The Right Contractor
Choosing The Right Contractor
If you are in the market for a roofing contractor, you should choose a reliable one with a solid reputation. You must select a company you can trust to perform quality work that will be there for you in the future if you have any problems. As a leading name in the roofing industry, Golden Tree Roofing offers the following benefits:
- An experienced team of professionals
- Assistance with your insurance claim
- Financing options
- High-quality workmanship backed by a warranty
Get a Quote
Your Trusted Roofer Contractor
We strive to make Golden Tree Roofing the most comprehensive and trusted roofing company in the area. Our residential and commercial roofing services are highly recommended, and our satisfied clients consider us the best, most reliable, and most competitive roofing contractor in the area. If you're looking for a reliable and affordable roofing company, we are your perfect choice.
Get started now with your free phone consultation!
How to install metal roofing?
To get started, follow these steps if you intend to install a roof yourself - or if you just want a better understanding of the process when the pros arrive.
- Measure and purchase metal roofing materials
- Dispose of the old materials and repair the structural damage
- Prepare and install the underlayment: Underlayment adds a further layer of moisture protection to your roof decking
- You need to install drip edges and flashing: An eave trim (or drip edge) runs along the eaves of a roof to divert water
- Installing corrugated metal roofing panels
- Closers and ridge caps should be installed
How to install shingle roof?
- Start by aligning the aluminum drip edge flush with the roof edge and drawing a line at the top of the house on each side.
- Draw a line between the two marks with the chalk line in order to get a straight line.
- Create a gap between the drip edge and the fascia board by pulling the drip edge down about a half inch from that line.
- Using 1¼-inch galvanized roofing nails and a hammer, nailed the drip edge in place.
- Repeat the steps for each gabled end, and install drip edges along the gable.
- Using 1¼-inch galvanized roofing nails, attach 30-lb asphalt roofing felt paper to the roof.
- To lay out the shingle design, start at the bottom of the roof and measure ½ inches from the drip edge to ensure the shingles extend over the edge.
- Mark your roof every 5 inches starting on the 12th inch for the first course of shingles, then every 12 inches all the way up for the rest of the shingles. Be sure to mark the roof both ways.
- Snap a straight line every five inches with the chalk line.
- Take a vertical line every 6 inches with the chalk line.
- To install a starter course, cut off the three tabs on a shingle and leave only the top section of tar.
How to install shingles on a pyramid roof?
You can use the shears or a utility knife or three-tab shingles, cut them into three separate shingles to use as cap shingles on the hip roof. One square or 100 square feet is equal to three bundles of three-tabbed shingles. As you work your way up the roof, begin at the lowest hip ridge on one side. Due to the overlap of each cap shingle, water doesn't get under lower shingles due to water traveling over the top. Place the first shingle on the ridge so that it overlaps both sides equally, aligning one edge with the chalk line.
How to install tpo roofing?
Roofing contractors begin the process of installing TPO roofs by installing appropriate insulation layers with no gaps larger than a quarter inch. Layers are added in thicknesses of 1 ½ inches or more. The next step is to accurately measure the parameters of the roof to fit the TPO membrane. The TPO roofing system is mechanically attached, which requires specialized equipment and tools to install it. Using a heat fastening plate and a welding machine, roofers can attach TPO and flashing for a seamless roof. Does the plumbing at your property seem faulty? In this case, consulting a plumber seems like the best option. Sewer line repair may be required, depending on the circumstances.